Wednesday, June 2, 2010

El Salvador Update

The team in El Salvador is doing great! Here are some of the statements from JB and Pepper….

FROM PEPPER…
Dear praying friends,

I will keep it short. I am using a keyboard from a different country.

A few of us will be speaking at a pastor’s conference on Thursday. 150 to 300 will be in attendance. I will be speaking on the great commission. Other topics include vision and strategy, multiplication etc. Please take a moment and lift the pastor’s up along with us as well as we communicate important truths that have the potential to change the lives of many. I will be speaking at a church tomorrow night in Santa Ana here in El Salvador.

We are having a great time doing ministry here. As you pray...you are impacting El Salvador and the surrounding countries perhaps for generations.

I love you guys!
Pepper

FROM JB…
Things are going very, very, very well. The team is awesome! I believe this church and country are about to explode. I am not just saying that. There is some serious fruit being produced, and more fruit I think is close.

Thursday is our pastor's conference. Please be in strong prayer. We have at least one hundred coming, and Mauricio found out last night, that 200 more (that's right) want to come. I don't think we have a place large enough to accommodate them, but we will see. The word is out and it is because of Mauricio and his family disciples. It really is similar to what we read in 1 Thess. All of Macedonia and Achaia have heard about this, and I think it is only a matter of time before they become the sounding board or trumpet blast everywhere. This is good stuff my brother.

All of our teachers are doing awesome. Praise the Lord. JB

FROM PEPPER…
It (discipleship) is beginning to really take off here. We have a pastor’s conference on Thursday from 8 30 to 4pm. Please pray for us. Pepper