We are approaching the end of our time here in Serbia. Steve is about to teach a review of all we have done this week, as well as a lesson about Good Friday. After that, all the teaching will be finished, and we will only have one more evening to spend with all the friends we have made here. I think I speak for all the team when I say that we will greatly miss all the people here at HUB. But hopefully, it will be a place to which Downline returns times in the future. There are new students here every year, and hopefully we will be able to give them all a vision for discipleship.
This might be the last time we are able to update our Serbia blog. Tomorrow we begin our journey back to the States. After a layover in Paris, we'll hop on our final plane and head back to Memphis, arriving on Sunday.

Jamie is having a great time.
