Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello everyone!  This is Ryan again with some more pictures from Madagascar.  Yesterday was a great day, and we have been so thankful for you prayers as the team wraps up their time here.  The students have had great energy and have asked some fantastic questions.  We can tell they are really getting it.


Here you can the group with some of the students.




Brad started us off with some clarification about multiplication.


While Mary Holland taught the ladies the same lesson.


And then Jake came and did a great job expressing Visibly, Audibly, Tangibly.


Ariyana and Brandon taught the children how to play Duck Duck Goose, (although they were contextualizing it with using Lemur, Lemur, Lion)


And then the children got to draw a picture about God's love and his creation!


I gave my camera to Brad and then found this picture on it, so I figured he probably wanted it on the blog.  I think he should be in a boy band.


Angela taught the 10 How To's, a lesson that our students found very helpful.


Here you can get a pretty good view of the main classroom we have been teaching in.  Like I said, we have had great students with great questions, although some of those questions have been difficult for us Westerners to answer.  For example: "My disciple is a teenager and his parents say he is allowed to go to church, but only if he wears a protecting necklace the witchdoctor gave him.  If he removes it, his family will be angry because it will put a curse on them all.  What should I tell him?"

Welcome to Madagascar!  Sincerely, Ryan...Take Heart!